Welcome to the Umpire Ejection Fantasy League's UEFL Portal, presented by Close Call Sports. Now in its 7th full MLB season, the UEFL objectively tracks and analyzes umpire ejections and their corresponding calls with great regard for the rules and spirit of the game of baseball.
The 2013 season has begun. Refer to the "2013 Standings" tab for League standings, Appeals Board tab for challenge rulings and the Ejection List for links to every official MLB ejection.
A quick look back at the 2012 Umpire Ejection Fantasy League season...
- 81 league members
- 2011 UEFL Winner: ThePeoplesChamp (Jerry Layne -cc, Alfonso Marquez -p, Sam Holbrook & Angel Hernandez)
- 2011 UEFL Runner-Up: UmpAtty (Jerry Layne -cc, Tim Tschida -p, Gary Darling & Mark Wegner)
- 2011 UEFL 3rd Place: cyclone14 (Jerry Layne -cc, Joe West -p, Mark Wegner & Greg Gibson)
- Most Owned Crew Chief: Joe West (21)
- Most Owned Primary Umpire: Joe West & Rob Drake (tied, 10)
- Most Owned Secondary Umpire: Bob Davidson (15)
- Most Ejections: 8 (Gary Darling)
- Most Points: 24 (Gary Darling)
- Fewest Points: -4 (tied, Laz Diaz & Alan Porter)